You may know the 7 protected classes, but are you sure you understand them and their importance?
In this video Anne presents an introduction to the 7 federally protected classes. These will be covered in greater depth in future sessions but you may still feel free to utilize the “Ask Anne” form below if you have an immediate question about protected classes.
Question/Answer (Your question and Anne’s answer could appear here. Use the form below to ask you question.)
- Office Protocol
- Emotional Support Animals
- Criminal Background Checks
- Accommodations and Modifications
- Violence Against Women Act
- Occupancy Standards
- Dealing with Hoarding
- Smoking, Cooking, Marijuana
- Sexual Harassment
- Fake Document Alert
- Dealing with Disabilities
- Holiday & Religious Decor (updated)
- Complaints by Category (new)
- Be Prepared for Fake Documents (updated)
- The Importance of Accommodation Conversations (new)
More coming soon...
Answers to submitted questions may be posted here and/or on the facebook share group.
Please remember, Anne Sadovsky is not an attorney and does not give legal advice. Consult a qualified attorney before establishing policy for your company. By using this site you agree to the Terms and Conditions and Service Terms and Conditions