Take part in a world-wide Kindness Challenge!
Our Mission: To create a ripple of kindness around the world!
We will ACTIVATE the KindnessQR on November 12, 2023. Join people around the world who are printing down the KindnessQR resources to ripple kindness in their world. It’s simple! Use the free ready-to-print KindnessQR resources below, and place them where you, your family, your team, and your residents will see them. Scan the QR daily for videos, songs, stories, quotes, and more.
Simply download and display the dynamic Kindness QR. The QR link is different every day to help you “keep kind in mind.” The more we focus on kindness the more it will expand!
#ripplekindness #bekind #beagoodperson
Join Toni Blake for the official Facebook LIVE LAUNCH celebration on Sunday, November 12 at 10am (mountain time) from the TotallyToni.com Facebook page (@thetotallytoni).
Accept the Challenge!
This week’s lesson in Human School is about being friendly, how to make a new friend, the importance of using names, and making them a VIP.
This week’s lesson in Human School is about creating good in the world around you by sharing happy thoughts, songs, smiles, helpful hands, even stickers – whatever it takes to put people on a positive train of thought.
This week’s lesson in Human School is about being mindful of serving those around you along with lessons of true giving.
This week’s challenge is to resist the pursuit of lack and recognize the abundance in your life, then practice gratitude.
Appreciate your PRESENT
I am here today to assure you that even in the middle of loss, we are still blessed. We still have abundance areas of our life, and we still have reason to be grateful.
I invented a new word for you, “complimentable.” In other words, practice an attentive mindset that enables you to recognize opportunities to compliment another person….
This week’s lesson is to create something simple you can craft with some friends at work, or a civic group, and attach words of encouragement…
This week’s lesson in Human School is to create something simple you can craft with some friends at work, or a civic group, and attach words of encouragement.
Watch The Orientation Video
Flyers, Stickers, Yard Sign
The image above has been specially prepared for you to use in ordering your resources from UPrinting.com. The files are in a Photoshop PDF format that allows you to print as is, or customize with your own branding.
- Click the download button and save the file to your computer.
- Go to UPrinting.com and create an account.
- Return to this page and click the order form button for the resource you wish to order.
- Select the appropriate size and other options you want.
- You will be able to adjust quantities on your shopping cart.
Print in your office, or your local printer
- Set a daily/weekly alarm to take your next Kindness Challenge
- Ask friends, family, customers, co-workers and clients to join you in the Kindness Challenge
- Create social posts and add #1Mmoments
- Bring the Kindness Challenge to your company culture.
- Practice kindness and help create one million moments of positive change to our world.