Zig Ziglar was a talented author and speaker who traveled over five million miles and worked with clients and corporations of all sizes, from Fortune 500 companies to churches, schools, and non-profit associations. He wrote dozens of books on personal growth, leadership, sales, faith, and success, nine of which have been bestsellers.
Whether presenting a product or principle, service or idea, we all engage in sales. Full of entertaining stories and real-life illustrations, Secrets of Closing the Sale will give you the strategies and guidelines you need to become proficient in the art of effective persuasion. You will learn how to:
– project warmth, enthusiasm, and integrity
– effectively use over one hundred creative closes
– increase productivity and professionalism
– overcome the basic reasons people will not buy
– deal respectfully with challenging prospects
Zig Ziglar’s principles of success are easy to understand and apply, yet they have a far-reaching impact. By using his proven methods, you will be able to face your prospects with enthusiasm and confidence.