Toni Blake'sJourney to Leasing Excellence
Helping you channel your full potential
Step 43: Facilitate the Close
- Making every space a HOME
- Put a WANT on ’em
- That’ll work, won’t it?!
- You First Strategy
- Self- Awareness, make it or break it
Set ‘em up and Check ‘em off
What makes an empty space a home? Perspective. And who can facilitate that perspective better than you? Toni’s Step 43 is all about bringing each tour alive to make each space a believable reality for every guest. She will teach you how to become a great facilitator of details to create excitement and vision for each person looking for their new home. In the last session you learned how to lease by numbers and in this session you’ll learn how to lease by the piece!!
Paradigm: a theory, pattern, or a group of ideas about how something should be done, made, or thought about
- Paradigm Shift: an important change that happens when the usual way of thinking about or doing something is replaced by a new and different way
Learn about Perspective
Can you identify major changes of thought that have occurred in history (hint…slavery, gender rights, environmental awareness, etc)
Have you ever experienced a major change in your own thinking? It might be as simple as deciding you really do like broccoli after all, to as complicated as deciding the kind of person you wish to marry. What brought about that change? Was it comfortable? What made it comfortable? Did someone help you through the change?
- Make a list of every conceivable bias your future resident may present during your tour. Perhaps they can’t see themselves living in that area of town. They sound firm about wanting a first floor apartment. They say they hate the color gray. They imagined this room would be bigger. They identify something on your property that they think is rather “unattractive”…. What else? What are some objections you have heard?
- Take some time to think through your list. What are some things you can say to help them appreciate a certain feature more? …to value a previously unknown fact of living there? …to think outside their box?
- Get together with one of your colleagues to compare lists. Offer your suggestions. Ask for their “perspective” on an objection you are facing. Pay attention to how it feels to come into a new frame of thinking as you hone your skills to help others gain new perspectives in their own thinking.
Secrets of Closing The Sale
Zig Ziglar was a talented author and speaker who traveled over five million miles and worked with clients and corporations of all sizes, from Fortune 500 companies to churches, schools, and non-profit associations. He wrote dozens of books on personal growth, leadership, sales, faith, and success, nine of which have been bestsellers.
Whether presenting a product or principle, service or idea, we all engage in sales. Full of entertaining stories and real-life illustrations, Secrets of Closing the Sale will give you the strategies and guidelines you need to become proficient in the art of effective persuasion. You will learn how to:
– project warmth, enthusiasm, and integrity
– effectively use over one hundred creative closes
– increase productivity and professionalism
– overcome the basic reasons people will not buy
– deal respectfully with challenging prospects
Zig Ziglar’s principles of success are easy to understand and apply, yet they have a far-reaching impact. By using his proven methods, you will be able to face your prospects with enthusiasm and confidence.