Get “Heartwired to Toni Blake” with advice, inspiration, resources, tools, techniques and ideas!
PLUG-IN to “Words Sell”: In “Words Sell” Toni shares a popular story that demonstrates the value generated by words. Enjoy this “Heartwired” video advice from Toni Blake:
From the desk of TotallyToni: I love to pay attention to how people describe things. Ancient wisdom asserts that the power of life and death are in the tongue. How do you use your words to elevate the value of your community? What words to you choose to share its features and amenities? In this lesson “Words Sell” I share the good, the bad and the ugly on how to use words to elevate the perceived value of your community.
Winner’s Check List: Five Ideas for Winners
- Rewrite the directions to your property featuring great visual points of reference and exciting messages about the area and community.
- Rewrite your community the floor plan descriptions
- Rewrite your community amenity descriptions
- Write 25 reasons why people love living at your community inspired by the resident interviews. Begin asking residents, “What do you love about living here?”
- Purchase resources for composing great product presentations. Sometimes you can buy used books through Amazon.com and save money. Here is a list of great books to use as helpful resources:
- Words that Sell, Revised and Expanded Edition: The Thesaurus to Help You Promote Your Products, Services, and… by Richard Bayan BUY NOW
- Words That Sell Paperback –by Richard Bayan BUY NOW
- Phrases That Sell: The Ultimate Phrase Finder to Help You Promote Your Products, Services, and Ideas by Edward Werz (Author), Sally Germain (Author) BUY NOW
Take a drive and meet me at the Hilton on University Drive on Wednesday, June 25th, 10:00 am for a day of motivation, inspiration, and education!
View the video now…
The Apartment Association, California Southern Cities would like to take this opportunity to thank you for participating in our 2013 Annual Trade Show on September 12, at the Long Beach Convention Center. Your seminars contributed in making the show one of the most successful events in the Southland. We had a great time and hope you did, too.
The AACSC is grateful to have had such great support from a renowned expert in the rental industry. The comments from the attendees at your seminar were positive and enthusiastic!
Again, we appreciate your contribution to our show’s success.
By National Speaker, Author & Comedienne Toni Blake
(This is Part Four of four)
Crossing Your Finish Line – Bringing it Home!
At the last turn on the 5K run portion of my triathlon, the final leg after a half-mile swim and 12.4 mile bike ride, SheROX team members started cheering us on. They were playing Lady GaGa’s “I’m on the edge of glory!” Can you hear the song? It says, “I’m on the edge of glory and I’m hanging on a moment of truth out on the edge of glory.” All of a sudden it occurred to me – I am on the final stretch! This is it! I have done it!